.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} web hit counter

Christ Port

Friday, October 28, 2005

Different races worshipping Lord…

We went to Burnaby Mountain Park last Saturday for a morning walk. We saw a group of 5 ladies. Base on their clothing, dark skin and their accent, they might be from South Africa. They were having their worship on the slope of the mountain. They sang and danced joyfully. Although I couldn't comprehend the lyrics, from the familiar Christian music and the universal word "Hallelujah", I knew that they were worshiping God. There weren't much people on the slope - only this group and us. My sight caught one of the singer's with a flowing of joy, all a sudden I felt we were connected. At that moment, I wonder if this would be something like in heaven. People of different races worship our Lord together with one common language of Joy. It was really a lovely and precious moment on the green slope.