.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} web hit counter

Christ Port

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Psalm 16:5 - Lord is my inheritance, which needs faith to grab!

This evening during fellowship time, Psalm 16 was the chapter we read. I ponder around verse 5: “O LORD, You are the portion of my inheritance and my cup; you maintain my lot.” Sudden my worldly properties and estate snapped into my mind, those are accountable with concrete figures. Let say I have $1000 in my RRSP, such trust is base on a figure. In contrast, the portion of my inheritance in my Lord is totally abstract but unlimited. The only way to grab our portion of my inheritance and my cup from God is through faith and our openness to Him. Sometimes due to lack of faith and/or self-desire, I missed His blessing. However, once I took a step forward with faith to draft out my inheritance in Him, I experienced His abundant blessing. I sometimes found it difficult due to the abstraction of His inheritance which requires much faith to have it transformed into assurance. Anyway, I guess it is a spiritual journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home