.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} web hit counter

Christ Port

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friendship & Worship

"TRUE friendship"... hmmmm (people come, go, change, phase-in, phase-out, thanks God not yet dying...) ... nowadays I pray for not to be fell into FALSE worship:

Sad that these often happen in church organizations in general:
  • people outcast "X" when "X" ignores gossiping chain
  • people distant "X" when "X" no longer benefits their own personal goal/desire
  • people queer "X" when "X" refuses to join the "manipulation games" of Biblical verse
  • people abuse "X" when "X" offers love and generosity
As I grow older... more self-desires, needs, greed crop out from me, may the Lord often alert me of those problems so that I won't divert too far.

Sometimes pain/hurts is inflicted by people/environment around us, it really takes time to be healed in Christ, although healed wound sometimes left with deep scar... Christ was sold by his disciple... not easy being "Christ"-ian (sigh...), and He has scars so deep that they penetrated through when shown to Thomas.

Boiling down to the end, each of us is left naked in front of God...

God questions us: "Where is your scar?" (in a tone of Wendy's burger commercial many years ago: "Where is the beef). :-)
We say: "Here they are...".
God replies: "I don't mean self-inflicted wounds".
We say: "Oh, let me see, here is a tiny one but not like the one as penetrating as Jesus''".
God replies: "I see this tiny one. Welcome to join us!"
We leap!

May Lord have grace & mercy upon us. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home